Address: 430 N. 400 W. Salt Lake City, UT 84103
- Volunteer Faculty Member, IMC Podiatry Residency Program. Provide surgical and Clinical training opportunities for residents.
- Member: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member: Utah Podiatric Medical Association
- Member: Utah Musculoskeletal Specialist Group
- Owner/Partner at the Salt Lake Podiatry Center with Dr. Daniel Preece
- Faculty Member at the IMC Wound Care Center
- LDS hospital
- IMC hospital
- St Marks Hospital
- Cottonwood Surgery Center
Current Board Status:
Board Qualified, Forefoot and Rearfoot Reconstructive surgery with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Effects of Epifix (an amniotic membrane based graft) on diabetic wound healing.
Efficacy of new wound care dressings for McKesson
- Cardiovascular genetic research for the GOLDN study
- Study Coordinator for the THIN study also with Cardiovascular genetic research
- Prospective study proposal for an interpositional graft treating hallux limitus/rigidus
Applicable work experience:
- Iowa State Medical Examiners Office, performed full forensic autopsy's for all qualifying deaths within the state of Iowa.
- EMT, 2003
- Certified Phlebotomist, 2000
- BS, Behavioral Science and Health from the Univeristy of Utah, 2005
- DPM, Des Moines University, 2009
- 3 year Surgical Residency, IMC podiatric residency program, 2012
- I was born and raised in Utah and grew up in Bountiful. I come from a big family and family is very important to me. I have a beautiful wife with 4 children and one on the way.
- I love to be outdoors and active. My greatest outdoor love is fishing and I get out as often as I can, time permitting.
- I love working with the foot and ankle. It can be a very challenging field but is extremely rewarding to see resolution of pain and an increase in activity as well as quality of life in my patients.