Insurances Currently Accepted: *** Please contact your insurance to verify that our doctors are accepted by your insurance before making an appointment.
* There are many smaller plans that fit under the umbrella of some larger national insurance carriers listed below.
- Aetna (Accepting pts as of mid Oct, 2016)
- Beech Street / Multiplan (Mega Life and Health, check with your insurance)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Coventry (National, 1st Health, Mail Handlers, Workers Comp, Auto, check with your insurance)
- Educators Mutual
- Guardian (Sterling Life Ins / Windsor Health Plan)
- PEHP / Summit Care Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Select Health Plans (select care, select community, select Med) The Select Value and Select Advantage plans are out of network.
- Select Med
- United Health Care (GEHA/Secure Horizons/Sierra Commercial check with your insurance)
- Universal (Todays option/Pyramid LIfe)
From routine checkups to surgical interventions in the office and in major operating rooms in the Salt Lake area, the Salt Lake City Podiatry Center podiatrists are equipped to handle all of your foot and ankle needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page. We have on site, the latest in digital x-ray, high definition ultrasound, doppler and other instruments to aid us in making the correct diagnosis and carrying out the highest level of treatement.
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Ankle / Foot Fractures
- Ankle Pain
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care
- Athletes Foot
- Calluses / Corns
- Charcot Reconstruction
- Diabetic Foot
- Flat Feet
- Foot Pain
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Plantar Fasciitis
- PSSD Testing
- Sudoscan Testing
- Sport Injuries
- Wound Care
Ankle sprains are caused by an unnatural twisting or force on the ankle bones of the foot, often resulting in one or more ligaments on the outside of the ankle to be stretched or torn. If not properly treated, ankle sprains could develop into long-term problems. Read More...
Bunions are misaligned big toe joints that can become swollen and tender, causing the first joint of the big toe to slant outward, and the second joint to angle toward the other toes. Read More...
Flat feet are a common condition. In infants and toddlers, the longitudinal arch is not developed and flat feet are normal. The arch develops in childhood, and by adulthood, most people have developed normal arches. Read More...
Hammertoe is a deformity of the second, third or fourth toes. In this condition, the toe is bent at the middle joint, resembling a hammer. Left untreated, hammertoes can become inflexible and require surgery.Read More...
Diabetes and Your Feet
With a diabetic foot, a wound as small as a blister from wearing a shoe that's too tight can cause a lot of damage. Diabetes decreases blood flow, so injuries are slow to heal.Read More...
Plantar fasciitis (or heel pain) is commonly traced to an inflammation on the bottom of the foot. Our practice can evaluate arch pain, and may prescribe customized shoe inserts called orthoses to help alleviate the pain. Read More...
Corns and calluses are protective layers of compacted, dead skin cells. They are caused by repeated friction from skin rubbing against bony areas or against an irregularity in a shoe. Corns ordinarily form on the toes and calluses on the soles of the feet.Read More...